Yannis P. Kotzamanis
Prestigious Award for Young Researchers in Aquaculture 2021 - Exploring New Frontiers in Aquaculture. Explore the latest Aquaculture and Marine Biology developments, as well as the outcomes of your most pressing issues, and then share the details with your doctors for a more in-depth discussion. Minute solutions to technology can be discussed; this is the best chance to achieve the best and meet professionals from retouching centers, universities, and other organizations. The Conference will be an energizing gathering for talks, gatherings, and workshops, with the aim of evaluating a network among speakers and guests.
Aquaculture 2021 Conference Committee is glad to announce “4th International Conference on Aquaculture & Marine Biology” in September 27-28, 2021 at Rome, Italy by focus on the theme: “Aquaculture for Food and Sustainable Development”
Aquaculture 2021 developments are maintaining their momentum. Addiction Therapy Conference program delves into strategic discussions.
Young Scientist Awards in Aquaculture 2021:
In recognition of their exceptional contribution to the conference theme, the Aquaculture & Marine Biology Conference Committee will honor prestigious awards for promising Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, and Junior faculty. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort to provide early career academicians with a strong professional growth opportunity by bringing them together with experts to exchange and share their experiences in all aspects of aquaculture.
Young Research’s Awards at Aquaculture 2021 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Aquaculture 2021 young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recognition certificate and memento to the winner.
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Postdoctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit- Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Aquaculture & Marine Biology offers the best opportunity to extend your network by allowing you to meet scientists, officials, and CROs from all over the world. It's now or never to join Aquaculture 2021 to promote your research article and compete for prestigious awards in a variety of categories. We look forward to your commitment and extraordinary dedication in order to make Aquaculture 2021 a success.